Learning and Development “Selfies”: Strategies to Own Your Professional Development
Recruiters, HR Pros and Leaders > naturally your job is to ensure your team is on point. But when is the last time you took a little time to focus on your career? To be the best leader for your team, you have to be sure your skills, talents, and professional strengths are also honed.
If you have thought any of these statements, this class is for you!
- Come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I went to a training?
- Do I have the budget to go to that conference in Las Vegas? Bwahahhaha (as you start to belly laugh out loud)!
- I love the idea of self-development, but have you seen my schedule?
- What's next for me in my career? I barely know the latest trends in my current career.
- I’m not sure I like what I’m doing anymore. I’m stuck.
So leaders...to achieve optimal success, especially with your limited time, you should explore taking control of your own development. Not only is this what most modern employees want, but it’s also effective. In this interactive session you’ll learn:
- The new definition of “career”
- What research teach us about the importance of continuous career development
- How to create your own written, career development plan
- Determining what invigorates you about your job (or future job).
- How to overcome obstacles and “own” your career development.
Class scheduling is flexible and will be scheduled at your convenience after booking the course.
Course taught by Dawn Burke