Using Culture To Attract Candidates: A Training Course for Recruiters, HR Professionals, and Hiring Managers.
Your corporate culture is your brand. So, why aren’t you leveraging this unique resource to attract the candidates you want, or more importantly, the candidates who want you?
In this “candidate’s market” finding ways to “pull” candidates to your website is crucial. A great place to start is though showcasing your culture.
In this interactive course, you will spend 2 hours alongside 3 to 5 industry peers discussing key strategies to improve how you understand and brand your unique culture to top candidates.
- What exactly is a “corporate culture” and why does understanding culture matter?
- How branding your culture gets turns prospective candidates into hires.
- Why candidates crave knowledge about your company culture. Promise us - they do.
- Easy (and cheap) ways to showcase culture in all recruiting collateral.
- What culture components all interviewers (I’m looking at your hiring managers) should know, champion and sell to candidates.
Class scheduling is flexible and will be scheduled at your convenience after booking the course.
Class taught by Dawn Burke